Maniac Mu Season 4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maniac Mu Season 4

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MODERATOR POSITION is NOW OPEN!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VarrY
Head GM
Head GM
VarrY

MODERATOR POSITION is NOW OPEN! Empty
PostSubject: MODERATOR POSITION is NOW OPEN!   MODERATOR POSITION is NOW OPEN! EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 6:40 am

MODERATOR APPLICATION

"Requirements"

Account Name:
In-Game Name:
Language can u Speak of:
Time Zone:
How many hours can u spend to forum:
Experience in being Moderator (if u have or not pls state):
What you can bring to the server / community:
Why we choose u unlike others:
Other skills:

Note: If you want to be HEAD MODERATOR u must be ACTIVE and you do a lot of works in the FORUM.

Good Luck to all Applicants.

Thanks,
VarrY

Last edited by VarrY on Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://saintsmu.malware-site.www
rocroc
rocroc

PostSubject: APPLICATION FOR MODERATOR.   MODERATOR POSITION is NOW OPEN! EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 7:12 am

Account Name:rocroc

In-Game Name:rocroc

Language can u Speak of:English,tagalog and kapampangan.

Time Zone:Phil.GMT+8:00

How many hours can u spend to forum:everyday i can spent my free time.somethimes 3 to 4 hours..but the maximum that ill give in our server is 6 hours.

Experience in being Moderator (if u have or not pls state):Actually im former Gm in LorDs Mu.but sad to say the server is down and i'm also moderator in Mu Pariz..we can do some solution to make our server good and to avoid our server down.

What you can bring to the server / community:ill asure you sir.ill give my best and my
time to spent in our server and to communicate with other players.

Why we choose u unlike others:i don't want to judge my self and other person..because i have a lot of experience in playing MU..i'm not under estimate others.cause every person have different skills.somethimes other people can do things that i can't.(in Tagalog ayokong nangungutya ng kapwa.) Smile

Other skills:Im good in making signature.,helping players and cleaning spam posts.etc.

Tnx Sir and God BleSS.!! Smile Smile

rocroc.
Back to top Go down
Somm
Somm

PostSubject: Re: MODERATOR POSITION is NOW OPEN!   MODERATOR POSITION is NOW OPEN! EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 7:26 am

Account Name: zomm24
In-Game Name: Somm
Language can u Speak of: English, Filipino, Kapampangan
Time Zone: GMT + 8:00
How many hours can u spend to forum: 4:30pm - 7:00pm (Weekdays), Anytime (Weekends)
Experience in being Moderator (if u have or not pls state): Actually, i don't have any experience being a forum moderator but i think my communicating skills can help me to handle a forum.
What you can bring to the server / community: A informative and respected forum.
Why we choose u unlike others: I can communicate well and i'm a little fluent with different languages or dialects. And i'm a active player of MU since MU Philippines.
Other skills: I can give some advice to players about different things. (Especially love life) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
VarrY
Head GM
Head GM
VarrY

PostSubject: Re: MODERATOR POSITION is NOW OPEN!   MODERATOR POSITION is NOW OPEN! EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:53 pm

CONGRATULATIONS TO NEW FORUM MODERATOR!

1. rocroc
2. zomm24

Be active in FORUM and in GAME guys! Do your JOB properly!

Thanks,
VarrY
Back to top Go down
http://saintsmu.malware-site.www
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MODERATOR POSITION is NOW OPEN!   MODERATOR POSITION is NOW OPEN! Empty

Back to top Go down

MODERATOR POSITION is NOW OPEN!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maniac Mu Season 4 :: Staff Application Zone :: Test Moderator Application-
Jump to:  
Copyright ©2011 - Maniac Mu Season 4. All rights reserved.
Forum Design By: Maniac Mu NetworkCreate a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Latest discussions